Colin McVeigh (Pictured) (Fairfield University, ‘21 Dutch)
- McVeigh dominated out of the bullpen this week, totalling 6 shutout innings across 3 outings, while allowing 3 hits and racking up 15 strikeouts.
- McVeigh’s 38 strikeouts on the season lead the Stags, and ranks 10th in the MAAC.
Logan Beard (#12 Louisville, ‘21 Dutch)
- Beard keeps stringing together impressive weeks at the plate, batting .467 (7-15) with 2 doubles and 5 RBIs in this seven day stretch.
- Beard ranks 9th in the ACC with his .381 batting average.
Johnny Decker (Marist, ‘21 Dutch)
- Decker made an immediate impact in a return from nearly a month off due to injury.
- The Albany Academy product was 2-3 with a grand slam in his first game back, which happened to take place in his home of the Capital Region against Siena College.
Luke Gold (Boston College, ‘19 Dutch)
- Gold continues his season-long hot streak, batting .444 (8-18) with 3 doubles and 4 RBIs on the week.
- The Ballston Spa grad leads the Eagles in hits (40), batting average (.374) OPS (1.142), and leads the entire ACC in doubles (14).
Isaac Humphrey (#12 Louisville, ‘21 Dutch)
- Humphrey had a stellar week at the plate, batting .500 (7-14) with 2 doubles and 4 RBIs.
- Humphrey has been a key piece to a Louisville offense that leads the ACC in total bases (543) and OBP% (.543).
Tom Kretzler (SUNY Brockport, ‘21 Dutch)
- Kretzler threw a complete game on Saturday, throwing 7 shutout innings, while giving up 3 hits and ringing up 9 batters.
- The Colonie grad has been contributing to a Golden Eagles squad that has a won a program record 14 straight, as his .323 average, 1.010 OPS, 7 doubles, 4 home runs, 16 RBIs at the dish, as well as his 2.02 ERA, and 32 strikeouts on the mound all rank top three on the team.
Ubaldo Lopez (Georgetown University, ‘18 Dutch)
- Lopez raked at the plate this week, batting .529 (9-17), with 4 home runs and 12 RBIs.
- Lopez ranks top three on the Hoyas in home runs (8), RBIs (25), and SLG% (.592).
Cam Masterman (#12 Louisville, ‘18 Dutch)
- Masterman mashed this week, as he batted .444 (8-18) with a double, 2 home runs and 4 RBIs.
- Masterman ranks top ten in the ACC in RBIs (32), and home runs (9).
Tristan Nemjo (Hofstra, ‘21 Dutch)
- Nemjo excelled in his outing this week, throwing 6 innings, allowing 3 hits and 1 run.
- The Tamarac grad has thrown 5 or more innings in three of his last four starts.
Justin Wright (St. Vincent College, ‘18 Dutch)
- Wright shoved in his weekend outing, throwing 8 innings without allowing an earned run and punching out 5 batters.
- Wright leads the Bearcats in ERA (1.74) and opponent batting average (.231).